Our Rolling Doors are designed for safety, practicality and great appearance; built with high quality materials, they meet and exceed the very stringent High Velocity Hurricane Zones (H.V.H.Z) requirements of the 2007 edition of the Florida Building Codes, having been Engineered and tested in accordance with Protocols TAS 201, 202 & 203 on an Approved Laboratory.
Additionally, our Roll-Up Doors meet and exceed the requirements from the Texas Department of Insurance (T.D.I.) with their 2008 amendments to the 2006 Editions of International Building Codes and International Residential Building Codes, as well as The State of Louisiana which, recently adapted Hurricane Resistant Building Codes based on the International Building Codes and International Residential Building Codes.
Benefits of our Rolling Doors
- Customization: Each door is built to exact opening size requirements
- Security: Provides reliable protection against robbery and vandalism
- Strength: Our doors are laboratory tested and certified by the State of Florida to withstand high velocity hurricane winds and impact from debris. Available in custom wind load designs.
- Convenience: Space saving design: door coils upward without taking away useable space
- Many Applications: Ideal for warehouses, loading docks, stores, and many other types of buildings
Approved by the State of Florida to withstand up to 150 MPH winds (3-sec gusts) for a load pressure of rating of 70 Pounds per Sq. Foot (PSF) and Missil impact resistant for large missile shot at 50 feet per second. This products will provide you with maximum protection while maintaining the look of the place being secured.
All of our products are covered by a one-year warranty from date of delivery covering defects on parts and/or installation (when installation is performed by our technicians).